The Gathering is a big family!
A place where you can call home. It's where you can find hope, healing and purpose.
So, come as you are!
- What is it like? Lively, bi-lingual worship (English & Spanish)
- What time does it start? We start promptly at 9am & 11:30am on Sundays and Tuesdays: Discipleship Class at 7:30pm in person as well.
- What about my kids? The Gathering provides a fun and interactive program for your children and teens to help them know Jesus and grow spiritually! Simply register them at lobby and rest assured that they will be in safe hands.
- Where do I park? Parking is FREE and there's plenty of parking space available. We kindly ask to follow our usher instructions as you enter and park at The Gathering.
- What do I wear? Come as you are.
- How can I get connected? Go to the information booth at the Lobby or any one of our H2H team members with a "Here to Help" shirt and they will be able to assist you.